Sunday, May 20, 2012

 Vergennes Laundry. A Fantastic cafe!

 

 

 247 Main St. Vergennes



About a year ago our friend Doug told about a new cafe in Vergennes that made the BEST croissant in the whole world....he was right!  I  remember when this use to be a an old laundry mat, now it's a beautiful cafe.  Every detail, right down to the hand typed food labels, are well thought out. 



              
Also, Check out the wood fired breads.





For me, Vergennes Laundry, makes the best hot chocolate I've ever had.  The small size is made with two rich clumps of chocolate, sprinkled with some raw sugar and then combined with fleshly steamed milk! Unbelievable.(Sometimes, I have to get a canele to go with it.)





                                                           


                                                                               Bon Appetit!



2 comments:

  1. I could use a cup of that hot chocolate right now...and those boots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete