Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Lobster Roll in Vermont?







The Salty Cowboy 
 209 North Main st. Rutland


                                                     

Yes, we found a place that makes a very good one!  Vermont really missed out on ocean coast line.  We're the only New England state with out ocean beach.  For a lobster roll lover this is very sad.






There was hardly anyway to improve (except maybe, toasting the roll with butter)  It really felt like I was at a sea food joint in Maine.






My husband decided on the fish and chips.  "The Cowboy" fish and chips is made with tilapia.  Excellent!  Have you found a good place for a lobster roll in Vermont?



2 comments:

  1. I have never had a lobster roll in Vermont! The best lobster roll I have ever eaten was at Neptune Oyster in Boston!!! However, I can't say I have ever had a Maine lobster roll:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be going to Neptune Oyster....somehow, someway.

      Delete