Monday, July 30, 2012


 My Favorite Ice Cream and Creemee Stop!


 6035  Route 17W,  Addison
( just down the road from the bridge to New York)




This is a summer must for me and a high recommendation for a visitor to Addison. 







 So, what I really needed was a picture of a Goodies' famous creemee.  However, maybe I'd spoil the fun of the surprise of how big they are!  Order a large ( just do it) you'll see what I mean. 








A Small Green Mountain Sundae. $3.97











I just can't seem to break away from the Green Mountain Sundae!  It's made with a homemade chocolate and mint fudgy brownie, tuns of mint ice cream, hot fudge, cherry and nuts. My husband and I usually order it with chocolate creemee instead of the ice cream.  It's great either way!


Happy Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment