Saturday, August 4, 2012

2146 Grove Street Brandon

Cattails Restaurant!
  Ok just one more Creemee entry.  I just wanted to squeeze this in before the summer's over! 







Cattails makes a very good creemee.  It should be on the top of the list if you decide to go on a Vermont Creemee Tour.  Creemees are just as "Vermont" as maple syrup or cheese, so they never should be over looked.

The perfect creaminess! Cherry, White Chocolate Twist.


...with rainbow sprinkles.



I'll have to write more about Cattails another day because there is more to say....but for now, I just what to say, it's one of our places to go out to eat! 





Great drink specials!  The drinks actually taste like there is alcohol in them and to me, that's one sign of good restaurant.  

To be continued....



1 comment:

  1. Aww...good ole Cattails. I didn't even know they did creemies too. That makes them even better!

    ReplyDelete